Geriatric – Senior Home Health Care
Our Geriatric Care services provide you with a licensed professional whose expertise enables him/her to assist the elderly and their family to understand and cope with the social, emotional, and psychological aspects of aging. The social worker may assist the individual/family to access services, and then assist them to use the resources effectively.
- Help prevent the need for hospital visits
- Make sure medications are taken properly
- Identify potential safety issues in the home and make recommendations to correct them
- Recommend appropriate community resources
- Monitor a client’s condition and Client Profile, and adjust as needed
- Accompany your loved one to medical appointments and report findings to family members